Thursday, April 24, 2014

Another Chaste Day on the Ranch

Sex without relief.
I haven't complained about this before but I am horny as hell today. My nuts are filled to the point that the scrotum is struggling at the edge of the nut cup for space.

 
I've been bound and fucked in every way possible over the last weeks and haven't gotten off in longer than I can remember. Chastity is a great kink but sometimes you really pay for the pleasure of being locked up.  Sometimes I think I am cunning while Master fucks me but I'm never sure.  My whole crotch is a cum filled mess so there is no way to discern whether I've added to it. I'm certainly not feeling any orgasms. 
 
 
 
I spent most of yesterday chained in the wine cellar.
 
Today was a work day. I worked in the office then retired to the studio to work.  I went out to be with my pets after lunch. I feel energized being with them.  I feel like a kid when I'm out playing with them.  The dogs play fetch and the horses kick a big bright blue ball around. The goats, llamas and alpaca just want to be stroked and hand fed. The cows just walk around chewing grass all day.
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I've never been denied for more than 5 or 6 days and that was as much as I could manage without moaning/nagging/pleading - all to no effect or so I thought at the time. It seems that when I stopped M's pleasure was over so I was allowed. Had to clean off the wall afterwards.

    I often think what it would be like to be an animal under a good owner, a bit like the M/s relationship with consenting loving partners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the first that I complained. I don't know if he read the post. It wouldn't matter anyway. He's going to do what he wants anyway. or me, It's one of the perks of the relationship.

      I think people must dream of this sort of relationship to wouldn't commit to it. That goes for Masters and slaves.

      Delete
  2. I think the longest i've been able to hold off was 10 days. My balls physically ached after about day 5 though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Understood. What you need is to have someone who is no-nonsense about saying "no" to you.

      Delete