Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sleep Walker

The boy was sleep walking again last night. I caught him walking up the mountain toward the Oaks. He was stark naked and shivering. He woke up in a sleep sack laying in bed next to me wondering how he got there.

He's up and working outside as if nothing happened. He's been a sleep walker for his entire life. I'm taking his haunted self to a doctor to see what can be the cause. I have been thinking of keeping him in the sleep sack every night but then I would miss his arms holding me.

I've never known anyone has passionate as my slave. He got up, cleaned around the barn doors and then let his animals out into the coral one by one, giving each a hug and a small apple or carrot. He looked like a child at a petting zoo or like fucking Saint Francis of Assisi.

No comments:

Post a Comment