Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Hooded and F83ked

This person, this self, this me, finally, was made somewhere else.
Everything had come from somewhere else, and it would all go somewhere else.
I was nothing but a pathway for the person known as me.
 
 - Haruki Murakami
 
 
 
Nothing makes sense today.
I am working in my studio today after spending the an early sunny morning outside with my menagerie. Daniel was a little spent earlier today after a rigorous "workout" with Butch. Master was in San Francisco last night and I was horny and frustrated so I "went to bed" alone. I asked Christian to chain me to the bed. He was happy to oblige me.
 
He laced and locked by favorite leather hood on my head then locked my hands behind my back in leather palm to palm restraints before locking my neck to the floor via a chain to the ring in the collar of the hood.
 
Nothing is free. Christian fucked me before leaving me for the night. It made me more horny and leaking inside the Groethal. I laid awake for what seemed like hours before slipping into sleep.
 
I am horny and frustrated today. 

1 comment:

  1. I'd have thought working outside with the animals and then in the studio would have had a calming effect. I understand what you mean about nothing being free, there's a price for everything.

    ReplyDelete