Saturday, April 18, 2015

Serving, slave, Beyond Sex

I know that many of my days are spent focusing on sex, bondage and kink that makes me feel horny, even though I am more often than not unable to bring it to finality. I think that most of us equate our kinky activities with sexuality, I know I do. But, for some of us, serving our Master goes beyond the obvious, like finding new ways to focus our activities to make that ONE person in our lived feel happy.

I commissioned my friend who is a tea hunter and expert to build a Tea house for me. It is located at the edge of the woods at the lower end of the property. We furnished it today and he began to teach me to perform a Chaji. It will take long practice to perform one with grace and dignity.

Master will be home sometime Monday.

When we take time for anything beyond love making, sex and kink, I will take Master to the Tea House.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds idyllic.

    Actually I think we should all try to make that special person as happy and content as we can, whatever the relationship. You don't have to be a slave to work the miracle but I agree that when you think Master /Slave it's the kink and sex that steps to the fore. Love and faithfulness tend to be regarded as the scene of straight relations in the eyes of many. So far from the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've often read in stories, bios in ads and actually know people who believe that Love gets in the way in Master/Slave relationships. I know people who no longer wanted to "hurt" a slave that they have fallen in love with. Then there are people who cheat on their lovers because they are bored with the person they "love".

    First of all, I do not own Master. He plays with other guys but in the end, he knows where his bed is. I have faith that it would kill him to hurt me emotionally. In that same trust, we change how we play together. Sometime we slack of and sometimes we are extremely intense. Any relationship that's worth anything takes work and innovation to keep it alive and exciting.

    Kink and sex are integral to our relationship and we work to keep what we do from becoming mundane.

    ReplyDelete