Sunday, August 10, 2014

Swinging in the breeze

I saw this scene in a murder intrigue movie. We've played at the scene once or twice. Each time that we get involved in replaying it, it gets more exciting, although it is almost exactly the same.

We played in the barn. There is a large pulley attached high up from a horizontal beam. A thick soft rope hangs from the pulley that is tied off at vertical beam.  The cool thing about this barn is that my Great Uncle purchased an old post and beam barn from the east and had it rebuilt on the land. I thought of using it for a studio when I first moved in..  We use this barn for play now and for a bunk house, although we haven't had anyone stay in it yet.

Master tied my wrists together in a thick coil of rope and did the same to my ankles and knees. He wrapped a long narrow strip of linen cloth around my head to blindfold me. He threaded the rope from the pulley through the wrist bindings the pulled me up so that I was forced to stand tall, barely reaching the floor with my bare feet. I was wearing a pair of white jockey briefs. It was how the victim in the movie was dressed. I already had a wet spot from precum that Master found entertaining. He slapped me across the gut as if to punish me.

I tell the last detail of the bondage with the caveat that it is dangerous and urge that you never leave a slave unattended when doing it. I could easily lead to a joking death.

Master used a large linen bandana to gag me. He pushed a corner of the bandana deep into my mouth, almost in the throat itself. He continued stuffing and packing it into my mouth until all but a small corner protruded between my lips. The dry bandana absorbs all the moisture in the mouth and feels as if it is swelling in size. It feels impossible to yell or cry out. It is a frightening feeling. If it were not Master administering this gagging, I might panic.

Master raised me into the air so that I swung freely in the air. It became stressful fairly quickly. Breathing was a chore after a while because of the tension in my chest.

In the movie, the murderer left the victim hanging while he went off to kill another person. He was unrealistically unstressed by the situation. Master never left me. He swung me around in circles and stroked my body with his hands. He lowered me when he thought I had near enough and pulled my briefs down to my knees. They were soaked with precum. My cock was painfully rigid. Master sucked my cock into his mouth and throat. It is a rare pleasure. He worked my cock until I came into his mouth. He swallowed and continued licking focusing on my urethral opening, driving me out of my mind.

Master lowered me to the ground and gently pulled the gag out of my mouth then lowered me to my knees. I gratefully worked his cock with my mouth until he was nearly ready to cum.  He grabbed me by my ears and forcefully face fucked me until he blasted his load into my throat. I choked and some how managed to get a load of his cum into my nose. His cum dripped from my nose along with snot from my irritated throat and sinuses.

He untied me and we hugged then I ran into the house, as Master suggested, and rinsed my sinuses with saline until I cleared the mess out. We tumbled into bed for a while and laid there talking and...

3 comments:

  1. ....and laid there talking and..... we can guess:)
    I envy you the ability of taking that sort of gag. I find it erotic but somehow, even with training and as much will power as possible my throat rejects anything large quite quickly. My M says my gag reflex is stronger than the rest of me. Woos I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A former top trained me very gently. Oddly enough he practiced yoga and meditation. He me sit in a modified lotus position with my arms in back, no bondage. He used a long narrow dildo to get me started. He lubricated it and slowly slid it into my mouth toward my throat. I started gagging when he hit my uvula. He pulled it back into my mouth until I settled down.

    Take a deep breath then exhale before it touches the back of the throat, Consciously feel the dildo enter your throat while consciously relaxing, just as you do in ass play. Practice in private. If you bend your neck backward, the epiglottis will close. What goes in goes to your trachea towards the lungs. Bend slightly forward and it opens, what goes in goes into the esophagus toward your stomach. That is what you want. You can train yourself to open or close the epiglottis by practicing opening and closing while breathing.

    Eventually, through practice, I was able to take his rather large chunk of junk.

    You can also desensitize the gag reflex by eating lollipops and intentionally tickling the throat with it. Your brain controls your reaction, you can change how your brain works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Trace. I've never been trained quite like that. I'll try my best and see if I can get my brain to accept this change of reaction in my throat. I've fantasised about being able to take more than three or four inches. I suppose I just need to be more focused and keep disciplined

    ReplyDelete