Friday, December 12, 2014

Out of Service

The door closed quietly behind. The latch slide into place and the key turned in the lock.
Alone in this cell, the cement blocks and the steel door would be my new home until Master returned home to free me. The cell had a stainless toilet and sink combination and a stainless steel platform supporting a thin tear and soil proof mattress. The small window in the door was covered from the outside and locked. A slot at waist height was where they slide my food trays into the cell or handcuff my hands behind my back before they take me to the shower.

Solitary confinement can do horrible things to a man's mind or it can free a man's mind to wander endlessly with a complete lack of awareness of the time. It just passes, robbing a man of his connection to reality.

Naked with no hair, a man can't even gauge time by the length of his hair. The chastity belt prevents self stimulation.

Three weeks have passed.

____________________


It started one afternoon when Master hogged tied me with my calves tied against my thighs. He added a rope that was tied to a rope harness that he knotted around my chest. The other end was tied around my wrists. He raised me to my knees to attach a rope from the celling to my wrists that raised them to a severe Strappado position. I could balance on my knee caps to relieve the stress in my shoulders caused by Strappado or drop to kneel normally to relieve the pain in my knees. He sat back and watched the torture that he was inflicting on me.

He came to me after I began to feel exhaustion to untie my knees. He ordered me to sit my legs in a full lotus position then tied me into the position. He added a rope between my neck and folded legs so that my face pulled toward my knees causing the Strappado to pull tight and high behind my back.

He gagged me then slapped and punched me all over my body as I began to vocalize in response to the pain.

2 comments:

  1. I can get the pain that position puts you in. I've been tied in what Sir called "The Prawn" which was basically what you had in the lotus position without the strappado added. That was bad enough and leaves you so open to punishment. He sat back and watched me too, and why do I smile as I think about it? I think we all know why:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, wherever you are and whatever you're doing have a good Yuletide. All the best to you and all at the Ranch. t

    ReplyDelete