Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Torture

Master grabbed my collar and dragged me out to the dungeon. I wondered when he would do it. He strung me up in a vertical spread eagle position with a gag and head harness both silencing me and stretching me in five directions. It felt good to have him do as he wanted without care for me or my feelings.

Of course he cares for my well being but at the time, it made it obvious that he was going to do what ever he wanted and I had not choice.

Master took the plastic box filled with Young Tongue Forceps from the cabinet and began placing them over my entire body, face, tongue and ears. I bought the clamps so I knew there are 50 pairs. He emptied the entire box then stood back with his arms crossed to admire his handy work. I moaned and came close to screaming. The clamps were still on the first click. I knew it was only the beginning. He tightened the clamps on my scrotum and hung lead weight on each of the clamps. He tightened the clamps on my cock the ratcheted the clamps on my tits until they were fully closed and tight then used plastic cable ties to tighten them even more and lock them in place in the process.

I had all I could do to keep from flipping out. I began to breath deeply, 4 breaths per minute, which helped me cope with the pain. He went about my body tightening and loosening clamps, trying his best to get me to break down and beg him to stop. I have learned that I could beg until my throat was raspy and it would do no good.

Tears flowed uncontrollably until I thought I had fainted. I momentarily blacked out and turned inward and fell into a state of resolve. I think I stopped reacting. Master began to slowly twist and remove the clamps. I felt a sting as each clamp released the flow of blood that was denied to my skin.
I dreaded having the clamps removed from my genitals while at the same time silently begging for an end to the pain.

Master teased and tormented my tits before he used the wire cutter to remove the cable ties from the clamps. Just the slight release caused pain that made me scream. He teased and twisted my tit more until he got to the loosest click on the clamp then smiled. He simultaneously yanked both clamps, stretch, abrading and releasing the grasp all at once. I screamed into the gag and felt like I was convulsing. Master played my tit with his fingers while jerking me off. I couldn't cum though my cock was rigid. He went down on me. His warm mouth felt wonderful. He teased my frenum with his tongue until I erupted straight into his mouth. He sucked me dry then cleaned every last drop of cum with his tongue.

He has taken my cum twice now.

1 comment:

  1. That is so intense, erotic and you are the luckiest guy in the world. I've still got that hot feeling in my chest after reading it.

    ReplyDelete