Saturday, September 26, 2015

Quiet Saturday

Silke David:  The Denver loft turned into a condo for our friends and family when they stay in Denver. It has a small playroom behind a moveable bookcase. It is a bit of James Bond or should I say "Bound".

The studio is going to be attached through a long glassed in hallway to the house with a lounge area/sunroom. The boy can stay natural, even when he works.

Speaking of the boy, I took him to the dungeon last night and tortured the hell out of him to hours before I got tired. He's fuckin marked and bruised. I left him tightly hogtied for the night and so far today. I figured out a new way of getting him all torture tight without cutting off circulation. I can tell he hates it although he never complains except to egg me on. I stood over him last night and came all over him instead of fucking him. He hates that too.

3 comments:

  1. What was the method you figured out to get him "torture tight without cutting off circulation"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds as if things are going nicely. I don't write much as it feels a bit intrusive these days. It's good to know all is well but I know you have your lives to lead. All the same, I wish you all well.
    t

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of a room hidden behind the book case!
    I like architecture. The annexe to the studio sounds great too.
    You both certainly seem to make most of your time and the new space!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete