Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Not Sure

I'm not in the mood to write much these days. We hired people to do the grunt work around the ranch but there is so much more to do here that I find myself outside working more. Time flies and the day is gone before I realize the sun is dropping below the mountains. It has been very warm and sunny almost every day and cool at night. It's been overcast and cool today so I decided to stay in the studio where it is warm.

We have been playing out breath control fantasies lately. I keep those activities private because playing with breath control is so fucking dangerous. Suffice to say that it is extremely satisfying when done with Master because I know that he will satisfy my wildest fantasies while keeping me safe.

To answer Anonymous: Neither of us willanswer questions from people who can't identify themselves, even with a pseudonym.

2 comments:

  1. I think that's absolutely fine and to be expected. You've got -almost- a new life there and loads to do so not writing is to be expected. This time of the year, slowing down into autumn, it's right to look inward towards family somehow. I feel that anyhow.
    It's great when you do write but no probs when you don't.

    I agree about breath control. Something I can't do with anyone but the one person I trust 100%. Even then it's a struggle.

    All the best t

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess winter in the mountains will be very different. Lots of new experiences for you all. The animals should be able to cope they are mostly genetically used to mountains and cold.
    In England we have a lovely late summer this week.
    It is nice to hear from you and Master Ian within a week. Lots of love, stay healthy, Silke

    ReplyDelete