Monday, April 14, 2014

I'm not at all organized and don't really care

I feel like my days race by without a sense of accomplishment. I feel like a "dizzy queen". I wake up at 6:am, work outside, eat breakfast the work outside helping to dig holes under the rows wood posts and wires then go to my studio where I work until I'm in a state of total fatigue, except yesterday.

Master locked a chain around my neck and dragged me out to the dungeon. He fastened the chain to a bold near the floor, leaving me a foot leeway to barely move. I was sitting cross legged and bent at the waist. My hands were chained behind my back.

Master left me alone.

My lower back began to feel stressed but I managed to stretch then relax which helped me alleviate the pain. He came back later to leave tiger strips up and down my back.  He unchained my hands and ankles then lifted me up by my hips, leaving my neck chained. He filled my ass with lube and laid into me with his cock.

It was a disconcerting position to be in. I felt the chain tighten as Master moved us back and forth. His jiz filled my hole and dribbled down my leg while he continued fucking me. He came again.

We were at the building center in Colorado last week when I saw a man talking to a clerk at the contractor counter. He looked at me and our eyes locked, our movements were suspended. He was a big man, tall and massively built although muscular and fit. He wore his ball cap backwards. His left arm was heavily tattooed from his wrist, over his shoulder and disappearing under his tank top. Master came up behind me and told me to stop starring.

Oh! Oh! I thought I was in trouble but not so.
He reminded me of it that night when we crawled in to bed. It said it turned him on. He fucked me slowly and told me that I was an absolute slut and that's why I need to have my cock locked up.

Grin!

 metalbondnyc.com

 Gratuitous picture or is it an invitation?
 
 

1 comment: