Friday, April 18, 2014

Zeitgeist

I watched a movie called "Zeitgeist" yesterday afternoon. I was confined to bed by the family because they were sick of me being sick. They loaded me up with homeopathic anti-virals, hot liquids and a vaporizer with sinus clearing herbs.

I'm not much of a conspiracy nut but I found my self agreeing with much of what was said during the movie, especially religion and it's use to numb the minds of the populace to gain political and economic control.  I'm a sworn and true capitalist but I see where individuals and companies use their money for political agendas rather than good.

 

There is a point a which a very few people have so much wealth that it becomes useless for any practical purpose. There are many of those few who start wars to protect what they have and profit by those wars through funding, building materials to perpetuate wars and destroying the sanctity of life.

Watch Zeitgeist. You can find it on Netflix. Tell me what you think.

Speaking of wealth. How hypocritical!  The last remnants of my grandparents material processions are being sold off at auction soon. I chose to have my grandmother's Steinway and some of the art sent to me.  It arrived while we were in Aspen. I learned to play stringed instruments but I never felt interested in piano.  When I was growing up, I would sit at the piano and pluck out the melody lines of simple songs. Some times I altered the timing. I'd get lost in it. I'm looking forward to doing that again.

We haven't had sex for a few days so I am looking forward to crawling into bed with Master tonight.
I tried to work outside today just to get some vitamin D pumping through my body. I still feel pretty good so I think the infection is past.

 

 This picture turns me on. I found it on Tumbler
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I've seen that film and was quite shocked at the 9/11 theories- that is until I saw what was on youtube. I always took that stuff with a pinch of salt but there's so many inconsistencies and they all point to certain logical conclusions that you just don't want to think about (unless you like nightmares). What to believe? After watching that and reading other sources I think "only what I see with my own eyes" is pretty near the mark.

    ReplyDelete