Monday, April 21, 2014

Outdoor Bondage

It was a decent day outside.

I dressed in the Carrara Chastity Belt with a locking butt plug under it. The rear strap from the belt forced the plug deeper than it was normally. I wore faded jeans T-shirt and my Wellies under my green Carhardt work jacket. Master locked my wrists behind my back in handcuffs and leg irons around my boots.






Master stuffed a few toys into his jacket pockets and then walked me up to the top of the hill where he told me to lay on my chest. He hog tied me with the cuff chains, gagged me with a ball gag with duct tape securely wound over it and around my head several time. He used an old rage to blindfold me then secured that in place with tape. He gave me a booted nudge and told me that he would see me at sundown then walked down the hill toward home.

There was no need to struggle so I didn't bother. I was securely bound and left where no one could see or hear me. I decided to lay quietly and let my mind wander where ever it wanted to take me. It wasn't long before I heard Sancho an Panza huffing and puffing up the hill towards. They greeted me with their tongues and laid down on either side of me quietly panting.

I've been thinking about tattoos. I think massive body jobs are hot when they are well thought out and executed. I've been thinking about getting a pair of Great Blue Herons on my back. In most cultures they signify, elegance, grace, patience and enduring persistence. I'd like a full body "shirt" done with them as the focal point. I'm still thinking about that.

I wonder at guys who get tattoos scattered over the body that seem disconnected and lacking unity. I also think tattoos on the neck can be extremely sexy and I wonder how people, especially people like bankers, layers, doctors, etcetera go through life doing there work and how people perceive them.

The dogs started to wrap themselves around me, almost laying on top of me. Sancho started licking my wrists and hands.

It was well after dark before Master came to get. He unshackled my ankles and then cut through the crotch of my jeans, unlocked the Carrara and removed the plug. He fucked me and then took me down the hill toward home. He fucked me again in the bedroom before I cleaned up for dinner and then again when we went to bed.

Master position himself on his back with his arms and legs stretched spread eagle. I crawled in from the foot of the bed and started to like his cock. He moaned and the reached down to pull me up into his arms, wrapping me tightly in his embrace.



 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, not sure about large tats. I do like the saxon ones round the biceps, those medieval patterns that have jagged edges. They always turn me on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I a picture of a young man with tattoos on his face that looked beautiful but I wonder what he will look like as he ages. I also wonder what kind of work he does.

    ReplyDelete