Tuesday, April 22, 2014

More about Tattoos


I found this picture on tumblr. I think the work is beautiful and so is the guy but what will he look like as he ages. I wonder what kind of work he does. Does a facial tattoo make it difficult to find a job? He looks clean cut and tattoos don't have the stigma that they had when I was this kids age but a lot of business decision makers may disqualify him. 


Me and my sore ass.  I wasn't even awake when Master had his cock up my ass this morning. His appetite for sex is relentless. I'd like to see him locked in a chastity belt for just one week to see how crazy it would make him.

I spent a couple hours on the floor in Master's office this afternoon. He locked a Punisher Chastity Device on my cock and put pricker pads under my short rubber cat suit then hog tied me so I was forced to lay on the prickers and spikes. He didn't gag me. I presumed he want to hear me moan from the discomfort he was causing me by stabbing my tits and cock.






2 comments:

  1. I think that's one of the reasons I don't like large tattoos, what will they be like in 25 years? He is beautiful tho, if only they could find a way of deleting them cleanly when you want rid of them.
    And did you moan? Part of the "fun" for me is to see how long I can resist what that twinkle in Master's eye wants - in a good way of course :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most certainly. I was tied very tightly and there was no escape from the prickers. He kept telling me to be quiet. I tried but every time I wasn't concentrating on keeping quiet I involuntarily moaned.

      Delete