Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Reindeer and the Cold, The trip Home.

Einar's total height is about up to my waist. Alice is a few inches shorter. They are about ten and nine weeks old. They are still sporting their spots and they still like being bottle fed. They eat feed, apples, carrots and I gave them few pea sprouts from my salad a few minutes ago.

We are outside North Platte, Nebraska. Master and Christopher are in a Culver's Restaurant eating cheeseburgers while I watch my new little friends. I took them out to walk them, which created quite a stir among the locals who are more likely to see beef cattle on the streets. It is mighty fucking cold!
There is snow but not enough to keep us from traveling for a few more hours. We should be in Wyoming before stopping for the night.

______________________________________

Sleeping with Master is always an adventure. He always wraps his arm around me, sometime nearly suffocating me. He seems to always find my hole with his nighttime erections to fuck me. I'm not sure if he's awake sometimes.  Christopher was his target last night. I laughed to myself when Christopher protested in his sleepy rage, waking Master up and then said "What the hell!". Master pulled out and apologized, "I thought it was Trace".

1 comment: