Monday, December 29, 2014

Resentment

I was standing a the kitchen counter eating an apple and talking to Tony when Master quietly walked up behind me and grabbed me. He began walking me out of the room toward the hallway that leads to our bedroom. I felt overwhelming resentment at that moment, wanting to resist him but he held tight. My feeling of resentment became confused by the realization that I also felt excited by the fact that he is much stronger than I am and that he was overpowering me. I felt myself fussing into his hand and his body. I quickly put my in above my head, breaking his hold and then threw myself into him. He took me to the floor and we never made it to the bedroom. He took me right there, on the floor.

____________________


Master unlocked my chastity belt and hung it over the bed canopy rail some weeks a go. He read and article in Men's Health called "Use it or lose it". It stated that men's penises shrunk when not used regularly. It talked about the fact that most men got erections during the Rem Cycle of sleep.  The article and the fact that I am/was prevented from getting an erection most of the time concerned him. His goal was never to negate my sexuality but to keep me continuously frustrated.

That being said and done, he decided to modify my penis instead. I already had a P.A. that was useless because wearing jewelry in it was irritating because the tissue there never toughened up after healing. Jewelry or padlocks worn in conjunction of a chastity tube was okay because the jewelry had the support of the tube. So, he had my penis pierced with an Apadravya. OUCH!  He hasn't played with my cock since but it's nearly time.

We are in Wisconsin. Rather than rent a trailer, we bought a cargo van for the ranch from a dealer in Milwaukee and a pile of cargo blankets and gym mats to give our new pets a comfortable place to spend the days  traveling home. I'm excited about going to pick them up tomorrow morning and the adventure of getting the deer to know and trust us.

1 comment:

  1. Feelings like that just go to show you're human, we all get them, tops, slaves, everyone. Turning them into a loving situation? How much better can it get.

    I also read that regular erection/ejaculation is one of the best ways to prevent prostate cancer. I can deal with that sort of cure:)

    How many days travelling will that be? It looks quite a distance on the map and with the reindeer you presumably won't be speeding. Three days? Good luck anyway, hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete