Saturday, May 23, 2015

Esthetics of Bondage

It really gets my jiz boiling when I see well done bondage that shows the top as invested in learning esthetics of the art. It can be as simple a rope neatly wound around wrists or a pair of handcuffs applied correctly. Bondage does not have to be severe to be beautiful.

I had a dream about Trace last night that was based on a real incident.  We were in a leather bar. I was talking to a buddy and Trace was standing next to me. A hot looking guy stopped to talk to Trace as he walked through the crowds of men. Trace greeted him as he would a friend and tapped me on the arm to get my attention. Trace introduced us and then I turned to my buddy again. Several minutes later, I felt Trace starting to feel anxiety. As I often do. I put my hand over his mouth and turn his face into my chest, hold his nose closed, tell him to breath then release his nose, forcing him to breath deeply and slowly through his nostrils.

The dream seemed so real that I woke from it feeling disappointed that it was just a fleeting dream. I felt uneasy about him. I studied the GPS then called him. He was fine but he said that he thought of me and felt anxiety about being so far away from me.

I never, never thought that I would be this dependent on another person for so much of my happiness.

1 comment:

  1. It's both good and not so good to have that dependence. The good is obvious but the not so good happens as you describe. There's always a feeling of anxiety when you're not quite sure of what's exactly happening to the other person. The distance makes it difficult to be able to control outcomes. When all you want to do is hold the other person tight and protect them several thousand miles makes that reality difficult to say the least. But you know he's ok.

    One tends to feel that sort of anxiety when your life is poured into and centred on your home and those living there. I only have to get as far as the airport terminal to start to wonder about the dogs back home let alone the people there.

    I do feel you both struck gold from that very first meeting. I know it's had a hiccup on the way but there's no doubt how deep the relationship is now. Don't believe in luck, it's fate.

    ReplyDelete