Sunday, May 17, 2015

Slave

My slave is okay. He arrived in Paro, Bhutan safely. He's taking time to acclimate to the altitude before hiking to the monastery to meet his friend. I can actually track his movements to the square meter when he is not in a plane as well as call him via GPS.

Most or all of the seismic activity is west of Bhutan in Nepal. boy flew in from the east via Japan and Thailand.

As for me, I am entertaining Reggie for a few days as I assume my old role as slave to him. I don't do that when my slave is around. If I am any good at all at being the boy's Master it is because Reggie was a damn good Master to me.



This picture is from Tumblr, it's not me but I spent the better part of my life as Reggie's slave sleeping this way. I was locked to a ring in the floor with about a half meter of chain. It was hard at first because it made feel like a very hungry whore. I felt content and happy after I got used to it and the position became so common that it didn't make me horny any more.

1 comment:

  1. Glad the boy is fine. I forgot you could GPS him very accurately. Makes things easier to know all is well with those miles between you.

    It's always said that the best masters are always slaves first. Experience it before you give it has been my motto, although my "giving" opportunities have been somewhat limited. Enjoy the time with Reggie.

    ReplyDelete