Sunday, September 29, 2013

Munich

Breakfast, coffee and anticipation.

I don't like this.  I'm not at all convinced that this whole Chateau membership is necessary. I don't like being away from Master for days when I can't communicate with him.  Being "trained" is passionless. The guards seem to genuinely seem to enjoy inflicting pain with only obligatory concern for property of an owner/member.

I really don't have a choice. I would never request anything that would possibly question his dominance. What would I achieve except to diminish my submissiveness.  If this writing survives Masters edit, you will know that he allows me to think for myself.

I couldn't eat breakfast and the smell of coffee was unpleasant. I sipped enough water to swallow my medication then sat quietly while he and Christian talked.  Master locked his boot around mine under the table cloth, causing me to smile.

This is my last post until we leave the Chateau.



Master took this picture on our first trip to the Chateau.
My senses were taken away by a heavily padded hood until they took me inside the Chateau.
I don't know where this valley is nor am I likely to.

No comments:

Post a Comment