Friday, September 27, 2013

The Body Guard

My body guard's name his Christian.  There, now I don't have to call him my "body guard" anymore. Even though he is technically an employee, I am ordered to call him "Sir".  There are two reasons for that.  The first is that Master ordered it, the second is that he is employed through the Chateau.

So far, Christian has been silent in most things and seems to just be going on our ride.  His only input besides his constant presence was yesterday when he kept me from escaping bondage by tightening the upper arm belt. Nothing in my life seems to have the expected social norm.  I'm aware of some awkward resistance popping up within myself, especially about the lack of privacy that I should have as an adult. I've rarely been totally alone, ever!

We rented a car in Florence to make the trip to Munich. We're taking a few days to take in the countryside before going to The Chateau. I'm apprehensive about it because once there I will become a prisoner outside of Master's control, while he does whatever Masters due there. I expect to be heavily restrained in darkness, possibly in complete isolation.  I'll be punished for no reason and tormented without passion. The strangest thing is that I won't know where I am.  I've never seen the outside because I am always hooded in the van or car.

For now, I'm relaxing as we drive through the Alps and enjoying a few good meals on the way.

Once I'm in the Chateau there will be no additions to my blog until we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment