Thursday, September 26, 2013

What do you do when you don't have any restraints?

We are staying in the Grand Hotel Villa Cora.  It's a little too luxurious for my tastes but the suites are large and the bedroom has no walls adjoining other hotel suites so it's private.

Master had a business meeting to attend today and didn't want me out on my own, even with my body guard.  He wanted to tie me up and leave me but we didn't have any bondage gear with us.  What was Master to do?

He left the room for a while and came back with five new belts,  He stripped me from my shorts and used the belts to tie me up.  He folded the belts and pulled a loop through the buckle.  He slipped it up my arms then tightened it above my elbows.  He did the same at my wrists, above my knees and around my ankles.  He used the fifth belt to pull my ankles almost to my wrists.  He stuffed one of his sweaty red socks into my mouth, layering it as he packed it almost to my throat.  He tied the sock gag in place with another sock tied in a tight knot around my head.  He got himself ready for his meeting then checked and tightened the belts on his way out the door. My body guard watched as Master bound me and watched me struggle.  I almost got the wrist belt loose enough to get my hands free when my body guard decided that "I might be in danger if I got free" and tightened everything again.  He pulled my upper arms tighter until I cried out in pain. He sat back to watch me and the television while I lay there on the floor.  I couldn't struggle because any time that I tried, searing pain shot through my shoulders. My cock strained against the ever present chastity belt.  I wet the carpet beneath me with my precum.

Master returned and bend over me to inspect my restraints. He was concerned about the tightness of the upper arm restraint. He started to loosen it and I shook my head "no".  He let me suffer as long as there was no danger. I actually liked the strictness of the bondage. Bondage for pain is one of my favorite situations to be in.  Master returned and released the hog tie.  He rolled me onto my back and began to play with my tits.  He squeezed, pulled and pinched.  His grip became ever more intense.  I tried to scream but my spit soaked sock gag kept me quiet.  He kept working my tits to the point that I was sobbing.  He kept working my tits while he handed the key to my chastity belt to our companion.  Once he managed to get my swollen cock free, Master slid down.  He sucked my cock while still working my tits. I came, unable to warn him.  He swallowed my cum and licked my cock and balls as if was searching for more.  He removed the restraints and pulled me to the bed.  He pushed my torso down on the bed.  He pulled my face to the left and spit out a heavy glob on my lips and told me not to waste it.  He spit on my rectum and pushed himself inside me.  He fucked me slowly until he came.  He pushed me on to my knees and made me clean his cock with my tongue. I used to hate it when he forced me to do this but now, we are so close that we're probably made of each other.

We went out for late lunch and went back to the hotel to pack. I absolutely craved his touch.  I wrapped my arms around Master and he responded with a bear hug.  He wrapped his right hand around my neck and whispered "you're mine, never forget that".  It was a moment of the possessiveness that he often expresses.
"Sir, I know".

No comments:

Post a Comment