Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ponte Vecchio

Master pushed me out of bed this morning and told me to clean myself out then come back to bed.  He head fucked me then pulled out as he was about to cum.  He pulled me to my knees and fucked me slowly, pulling out then pushing back in.  He growled like a wolf and bit me on the back of my neck.  He pulled out again and reached down to the floor to grab the studded belt from the jeans that he wore last night.  He held the belt across my neck,  like the reins of a horse and plowed into me again, fucking me until he groaned.  He pulled out again for a few moments then drove deep again. He banged into my prostate, making me fall on my face in agony as my cock met the damn of steel that traps it. He pulled out of me again and manipulated my prostate until I came.  He dug his cock into me again over and over again until he came, filling my ass with his giz.

I collapsed and turned onto my back while he straddled me. He kissed and licked my face then placed his wide open mouth over my mouth and nose.  He held it there breathing his breath into me until I struggled for oxygen.

Later yesterday we went to the Ponte Vecchio.  We stopped in a few shops but didn't find anything that we wanted. We walked the narrow streets of Florence looking for non-tourist spots and then headed for the hotel.  I love walking cities. It gives a real sense of the souls who live there.

We watched a stupid detective program a few days before leaving for our trip.  It was about a whack job who advertised himself as a Master to attract women that he manipulated then murdered for their money. I guess the program really bothered him because, while were walking, Master asked me if I ever thought I was being manipulated.

"Of course you manipulate me.  You manipulate me everyday of our lives. Do I know what you are doing? Yes! Do I want you to manipulate me? Yes but I know when to stop you. If you go too far and you never have. Just because I submit to you doesn't mean I'm not strong or that I am stupid. Do I like it when you manipulate me?  It's exactly what I signed up for so I'd kind of prefer not answering these kinds of questions."  I hugged him and we walked on.

We made love when we got to our room then went out to find dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment