Tuesday, May 6, 2014

An Evening in Front of the TV - Confusious

Master and I were watching TV. I was sitting on the floor leaning against the sofa along side Master's legs. The Dogs surrounded me. Our little yellow dog came charging into the room from the hallway with his tennis ball and threw it at me. Time to play! Master asked me to be quiet so he could hear the dialogue in the movie. It was in Chinese with English subtitles. I was talkative, maybe a little too talkative. I commented on the Chinese landscape and said I would like to see it someday.

Master grunted, hit the pause button a left the room. He came back with a new leather stuff gag and a pair of handcuffs.

He cuffed my hands behind my back and stuffed the gag in my mouth. The gag forced my mouth open wide and filled my entire mouth, touching the back of my throat. It is big sucker, possibly the largest gag I've ever seen. My cock pushed at the walls of the tube of my chastity belt in response to being gagged and unable to do anything about it.  Master dug his thumb and forefinger into my neck, blocking my carotid arteries and said, "may this keep you quiet". I felt light headed. He let go of his grip and slid back into the sofa and hit the play button.



5 comments:

  1. Incredible how your entries go from laying in a field watching the flowers to this. It's nice to understand the repercussions of disobeying your Master.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately it seems the Chinese landscape is disappearing under a lot of pollution where it is accessible and tourists have a job going to the more remote places.
    Hope you managed to play with the dogs when the film finished, or did M play with you?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went to bed after the movie. Master took my chastity belt off, left me cuffed and gagged while using my ass for his pleasure (and mine). I got off too. That has become a rare occasion.

      The Chinese are rapidly expanding their economy without building modern technology to control pollution. It would be much easier to build it into the system instead of having to clean up after themselves 9if they ever bother). They could use the history of the west to learn by but I think they are just interested in money, not caring what it costs them.

      I went with a friend on a tea buying trip some years ago. We walked through places where people lived in toxic dumps, working to breakdown junk from outdated technology for metal. The cancer rate is skyrocketing in those villages.

      I wondered how the groundwater there might make it into the groundwater in the hills and mountains where we get our tea.

      I think China is another prime example of overpopulation that will
      kill itself off in the not so distant future.

      Delete
  3. I nearly did a Great Wall walk a couple of years ago but couldn't make it in the end. Friends who did said it was amazing, However - closely chaperoned and they weren't able to see the true China they were hoping for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend makes at least two trips to China every year. He has a visa that allows him to go to non-tourist places for business. We were driven by a chaperone then hiked to places. He talked to small growers to find rare teas. There are many places that I would like to see like the western mountains.

      Delete