Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Slap the Stinky Slut Game

This was a new game.

I'd finished my morning duties. Master filled my gut with his piss then used my hole for his first fuck of the day.  He laid down on me, pinning me down with his weight and strength then slipped the loops of rope that are allows attached to the corner posts of the bed around my wrists. His cock was still stiff inside me. He was grinning and his eyes sparkled.

"YOU FILTHY STINKY SLUT! YEAH! YOU'RE A STINKING FILTHY SLUT."  He slapped me across the face twice then called me names again. I felt panic and anger well up inside of me.  This treatment harkened memories of my mother and the way she slapped me around from the time I was a toddler. (It was the reason my grandparents took me away from her.) It was an ugly feeling. I fought my tears and looked up into Master's face. It wasn't the crazed angry face that I remembered the last time that I was slapped. It was Master, the person who loves and owns me.

My mind sort of flipped. I no longer felt terror. I started to laugh at the absurdity of the names Master called me. "Yeah sir, you certainly seem to love having this slut around to fuck any time you get the urge. You're the one who turned me into your slut. I was a good little Christian boy before you forced me into the life of perversion that I always dreamed of". And we laughed, I struggled and he slapped me a few times more.

His cock was still hard and he started to fuck me again.

He licked my ears and face, then my neck and tits. He took my cock in his mouth and head fucked his self. He ordered me to cum and then told me not to cum when I got close. He edged me over and over again until I absolutely lost control and shot my load into his mouth. He crawled over me again and forced his tongue into my mouth and spit my load in my mouth.

I learned to control my reactions to a bad memory.
Someone that I recently heard or read said, "You can't control which door people come into your life but you can control which window you throw them out".  Sometimes, Master forces me to look inside of myself to find old demons and throw them out. He gives me a safe perch to stand on.

 
This is just a picture that I found on Pinterest. It's a picture of an Egret in the midst of a mating ritual.

I've been searching for Heron pictures for a tattoo.

What do you think of this?




3 comments:

  1. not sure i'd really want a heron as a tattoo, so i don't have a comment on it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Rick there, I'd need to think of size and position on my body. They're beautiful birds but you'd need to consider the anatomy and how the tattoo looked when your muscles moved beneath it.
    Love the quote of the doors and windows, sums it up perfectly if you have the strength to throw the demons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/121/6/e/great_blue_heron_by_liliumarts-d63pp8j.jpg

    This seemed to have an idea of elegance and flight.

    ReplyDelete