Friday, May 16, 2014

Gagged

Master and I went to a Chipotle Mexican Grill last night. The line for service wrapped around the entire inside of the dining room but we were waited on fairly quickly. Once we sat down to eat, I watched people placing their orders. Most of the customer were guys on their way home from the gym that is across the street. Before long, I noticed how many guys were grabbing themselves by the their balls, seeming to rearrange them inside their shorts. I started to do a mental survey, laughing about it with Master. By my count, two thirds of the men standing in line consciously or unconsciously grabbed themselves.

I wonder how often the average male grabs their balls during the day with or without realizing it.
Were these particular guys doing it because they just got done working out and that made their hormone levels higher. I know I'm horny as hell after running or spending the evening at the Dojo.

 Hmmm.

We stopped by a bar down the street for a beer after eating the heat at Chipotle.  We bumped into a couple straight business men that we know. I got a little too honest when one of them asked me about our relationship. Master reached over and grabbed me by face, covering my mouth and nose.  What a fucking turn-on to have him do that in the middle of a straight bar.


 
I found these pictures on Tumblr. The bottom one made my cock hard.
It is my very favorite gag. Sometimes Master duct tapes over it.
Enough is never enough. Master's version has lockable buckles.
 
We're going to Japan instead of Germany in June
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I have copied your comment about Bind to him. His path to 'comment' is simple to use and does not involve Google's protiocol, which as frustrated me and others who would like to participate. I suggented to Bind that e ight contact you about his method. Metal's blog has a similar feature [I think his day job is programming]. The gag is 'arousing', mine is beginning to look like a chew toy. Regards, Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, that's the one I like to be made to wear the most. More of a bridle than a simple gag, the under chin strap keeping you gripped tight on the ball. I usually manage to squeak in that if the "play" gets painful, and roar from the back of the throat if the torture warrants. Pleading is out of the question. Not that it works:(
    I was interested in your "bit too honest" comment above. How honest is too honest? or is it simply a matter of personal privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be precise. I made no comment about your master muzzling you in public in response to someone's inappropriate question. His gesture was a clear answer to the question anyhow. Regards, Mike

    ReplyDelete