Thursday, May 8, 2014

PURPLE SOUP

Joe had the day off so I decided to make lunch.  I made Avgolemono (Greek Egg Lemon Soup) with chicken and BLT sandwiches with avocado spread instead of mayonnaise. It was all very good tasting but the soup was purple.  We never have white rice in the house so I decided to use Chinese Black rice, which is actually extremely dark purple. Dark purple is okay. Dark red, blue and purple food is high in antioxidants, right?  This soup was a lovely shade of Easter lavender.  The guys fussed about the color but all asked for a second serving.

It was an easy day. All of our work was done by lunch time. The vineyard labor is done for now.  Irrigation is in and everything is planted. We all took the afternoon off.

I had been thinking that Master hadn't given a good beating since before we got married. I wondered if we were becoming old married people that I've heard sad stories about. They have a heated relationship then gradually lose interest in what brought them together. I've also heard about Masters who say they love their slaves too much to "hurt them" or they just get tired of playing because it's no longer unpredictable.

It is a wonder how two people can be so close but stop communicating. In my case, I never want to be pushy, I have always hoped for the unexpected but that doesn't always work. Just as I chanced to start a discussion about it, Master took me out to the barn that we've fitted out for a dungeon. He ordered me to strip completely and told me to put my shit kickers back on. He coiled rope around my wrists and slipped a hook through the coil. He tied my ankles together and then above and below my knees. He pulled my wrists high above me by a rope that hung over the beam above.

"You're not going to like this but I think we both need this". He tortured my tits and cock and balls. It wasn't the usual play torture. He was intense and very sadistic. I screamed and broke in to tears but it only egged him on. He turned his attention to my back side. Using a cane and strap, he beat me and then beat me more until I stopped reacting. He turned his attention to my front side. He beat me from neck to toe using a long narrow ruler shaped paddle.

He was right, Master pushed me beyond my limits. He pushed me after I begged him to stop. He said "no" to every plea and every time he said "no" my cock seemed to grow harder. I felt wonderful once he dropped me to the ground and picked me up again. He held me for the longest time.

Areas of my body were dark purple, like the color of Chinese Black Rice.


 
 

3 comments:

  1. wonderful story. I hope that when two people are really soul mates, as Master and you seem to be, that the passion actually grows. It's wonderful that your dick got harder every time you begged him to stop and he refused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delicious dilemma, scream and you egg him on, don't scream and it gets harder until you do. It's an incredible feeling isn't it, being taken over your limits so you think you're not going to survive, almost, but knowing it's reciprocal love that's the driving force and finally the passion that you end with. I can't think of any other life style/situation where this occurs. T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Master pushes both of our limits when the timing is right. It is interesting that we communicate so well that words are not essential. A lot is said during silence.

    We've gotten to the point that we spend much of our time alone together in silence. It was uncomfortable at first. Just being in each other's company is enough.

    ReplyDelete