Monday, July 14, 2014

Running My Ass

Butch and Daniel came home in time for dinner this evening. I'm taking a break before going out to tend to my heard of beasts.

Master got his trusty ass lock out for some serious play this afternoon. I know this thing is modeled after an historical torture device the was used to inflict injury that eventually led to death. A lot of what we do is a modified version of horrible reality.

So just because he saw a picture of a guy chained by an ass lock to a wall, Master thought it would be funny to do a version of that and lead me around the outside of the house by a chain attached to the ass lock.

It feels like having a giant turd in your ass that your too constipated to get rid off. Then, to have someone pull on it from the outside causing even more miserable pressure. I'm not sure I like it.

We had a visitor come to play last night. I had a migraine so I fell asleep on the floor while Master turned the guys world upside down. I didn't even realize that I was sleeping. I stole a pillow from the sofa and lay naked with a Great White Pyrenees on each side of me and Tommy at my head. He growled at our visit when Master brought him into the room. I pretended to be asleep while they talked. He asked Master a lot of personal questions about me. It was a probing question that made me blow my sleepy cover. One of those stupid questions, "do you or have you ever abused him?"

I sat up, disturbing the dogs, "NO FUCKING WAY"!
Thomas, my little yellow dog growled and showed a very nasty tooth full threat to the guy.
I asked Master to excuse me and went to our bedroom. The dogs followed. Tommy growled again.
What kind of asinine question was that after asking a guy to tie him and whip him?

3 comments:

  1. I've seen pictures of that device, wasn't it called a Tulip or something similar? It had a screw thread so that it could be opened inside you until the inevitable happened. I think it could be used in the throat too.

    Well as to that guy's question, some people don't have an appreciation of what you and Ian have together. Not a lot more to be said on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I was in college my father had a Great White Pyrenees as a pet for a ew years; she was big for our hose and he gave to a new owner. I am moving to get Skype operational.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Great Whit Pyrenees, Newfoundlands, Bernese Mountain Dogs and dogs and dogs, not to forget humans who are dogs. I love my little yellow Tommy. I love to be surrounded by animals.

      Skype is a good thing, get your friends on it too.

      Delete