Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Coversation

Jeff has been with us for a few days now. His hands are getting calloused and he is at last, going to bed and staying asleep most of the night. The sun and work is putting color back in his cheeks and he is eating full meals. This is like bringing Tommy home. I takes constant love, training, praise and a soft voice to build his confidence in us.

He has known for sometime that I belong to Master although he didn't understand that it was possible to live this lifestyle full time of everyday. He is thinking about, hoping about Christian taking him in. He asked "how do you know when", he wasn't given time to complete his question.

Master said "I knew the first time, the first day that he came to me. He was scarred, eager to please and a little beguiling. He seemed more interested in giving me what I wanted instead of the usual "do me" attitude that most boys that I played with displayed. He was immediately submissive while showing strength of character. He took what I gave him and he turned it to ecstasy someplace in his disturbed perverted mind." Master went on, describing me on the day I became his "object" for thirty days.

Christian sat at a far-away end of the dining table with a gentle smile on his face. I doubt that he will take Jeff beyond straightening his life out but I hope I am wrong.

Joe makes sunflower seed bread for us. It's a soft ancient grain bread that is loaded with sunflower seeds then finished by being rolled in sunflower seed before being baked. He made one of my favorite things for lunch today. His sunflower seed bread topped with turkey breast, romaine leaves, avocado spread and tomatoes with baked waffle fries mad or real potatoes. It's simple but I really love the flavors because everything is truly farm fresh. I always want more bread but I am most often denied.

I took my horses out early this morning. We went for a wild charge across the field to the gully at the far west of the property. I found wild raspberries. I took my t-shirt off and used it to collect the berries. This is my second July here and the first that I discovered the berries.

2 comments:

  1. It's funny isn't it. The deepest questions can sometimes have the simplest answers that immediately reveal the true spirit of a relationship. Giving, rather than receiving, ends with you receiving more than you initially could possibly imagine.
    Interestingly I was out with the dogs this morning and was also picking wild raspberries. I confess I ate them as I picked them rather than take them to share although the dogs also ate their fill too. I think July is a wonderful month when the weather is like it is here now, mid 80's, gentle breeze, low humidity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Giving, rather than receiving, ends with you receiving more than you initially could possibly imagine."

    I believe it, but "giving" is something that is a done when there is no expectation of reciprocity. My grandmother, my mother's mother was almost completely altruistic. She was a great woman. She fed people, ran errands for her infirmed friends, took care of grandchildren's needs when their parents couldn't or didn't, often in the face of opposition from those parents. She never asked for anything in return, not even love.

    ReplyDelete