Thursday, July 17, 2014

Taking Time with Master

We're going out for a drive this afternoon and stopping who knows where. We'll play tourists in the valley. 

My little goat is feeding with his mother, at last. I think I taught them how to be mother and son. Like any adolescent, she wasn't prepared to be a mother. Sancho seems to favor the little guy. He took it upon himself to keep him warm between his front legs and chin for two nights.

Master let me out of the Carrara chastity belt. I've been locked in it since we got home. Frankly, I was surprised. We rolled around in bed for a couple hours before we got up. I got to use my horny little devil in ways I usually am denied. LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD ON THAT ONE.

Master took me up the hill and tied me naked between two Oak Trees and used his 12 foot bull whip on my back. Other than getting really cold, the whole event made my head spin. I do meditative breathe control and turn all my attention to the sound of the whip slicing the air and the sting of the knot on my back. It's like being comatose but feeling everything. I came, as I usually do during an intense whipping. Master poured alcohol over my back for a scintillating moment of torment and let it dry in the cold breeze before kissing me all over.

Master, you take my breath away!

2 comments:

  1. It's the sound of the whip slicing the air that gets me every time. I don't think about it at the time but after a whipping or flogging, but especially a whipping, you get to realise how it's not just the feeling on your skin that turns you on but the whole set and match. The position you're tied in, the sight of the whip in the Master's hand, the sound as it parts the air, the after glow on your back. It's a high like no other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said, Sir!
      When it all goes well it is like a ritual dance.

      Delete