Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Last Night

So we were staying in a hotel in San Francisco last night. Master had me tied quite inescapable, in fact, uncomfortably inescapable. He had stuffed a wash cloth into my mouth, tied it in place with a dirty sock then wrapped duct tape around it several times.

I'd been that way since lunch.

He slipped into his 20 hole grinders and laced then snuggly over his tightest leather jeans. His words were muffled a bit by a cigar that he held in his mouth. "I'm going out for a few hours but don't worry, I'll tighten your bondage and wrap more tape around your gag before I leave and so you won't get bored, I'll clamp you tits and the tip of your cock".

He turned the lights out just before leaving. "Don't forget", he said, "You're in a hotel room and you don't want to disturb the other guests", he laughed as he closed the door behind himself as he stepped into the hallway.

So, wherever you are, that's were you are.

Pain set in quickly as the teeth from the clamp on the tip of my cock started to work into my flesh.

Master, soon to be husband, warned me that we were to spend our "honeymoon" as husband and object. It seems to me that the knots in my harness are tightening and I plan on enjoying it.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post. Thank you and your Master for reconsidering your decision to stop posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to me that the knots in your harness are not the only ones tightening :)
    Great to read you again, your enjoyment shines out of your writing. Not long to go till April.
    T

    ReplyDelete