Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Noose


 
Master was in the mood to bully me from the moment he woke up. Nothing that I did was right, even when I followed his instructions to the letter. He slapped me around, beat me with a leather strap pushed me up against the side of a barn and yelled into my face like a military training sergeant. He ordered me to stand with my nose against the side of the barn with my legs spread and wrists crossed behind my back and wait for him.

I complied with his order. He came barreling out of the house and started calling me names and accused me of disobeying the moment his back was turned. He was dressed in black police gear and reflective sunglasses. He jammed his knee into my nuts then punished me with a slug in my back. Anyone who saw how he was treating me would have been appalled.

Master eventually cuffed my hands behind my back and dragged me into the barn by my shirt collar that he ripped and then tore it to shreds.

“Okay dumb fuck, I know you ripped all those helpless senior citizens off. Where the fuck did you hide the spoils from your little game?”

“Fuck you, you sleazy cop, I’m not telling your anything. You haven’t even read me my rights. I have a right to remain silent and that’s what I’m going to do!”

“That’s right boy! Yes, you have the right to remain silent. In fact, I’m going to make sure you take full advantage of that…”.

Master gagged me with a stinking old sock and strapped a hard jock cup gag over that. He shoved the gag in so tight that I had to work very hard to breath. He used police handcuff on my ankles, leaving me no room to move. He sat back on a bench and tied a noose with traditional 13 knots. He threw the noose over a barn beam and slipped it over my head, tightening it behind my right ear. He pulled me up to my toes and tied the rope off; leaving me in peril of hanging if I slipped or couldn’t maintain my weight on the tips of my toes.

Master used his signal whip on my back until I lost my balance and blacked out. I woke up, still bound, with my head between Master’s legs. The gag had been removed and the noose hung loosely from neck. He smiled when I opened my eyes. I felt content to know that he could still scare the crap of me. I laughed.

After thoughts:

I’d never put up with real abuse, not by a long shot but its fun to play at it occasionally. Sometimes I want to be gang raped. It happens occasionally when the family is playing together. I know a lot of guys have the fantasy but I can’t think of a single person that would want to be raped in reality. There’s a big difference between be submissive and being used against your will, although it’s hard to tell when looking in from the outside.

Master and I will be married one week from today. I wonder if it will change anything in our relationship. If it happens it happens. I am getting excited about it.

I was out with the horses earlier today. I decided to dismount and take a nap in the middle of the meadow. Sancho and Panza napped with me. Sancho allowed me to use him as a pillow and Panza fell asleep with his head on my stomach. It was a blissful way to spend a few hours on a Saturday afternoon. Down Jackets are a good thing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Well that certainly made my pulse faster.
    I understand exactly what you mean by abuse and being a willing sub and yes - almost impossible to differentiate from the outside. I got a flogging last week simply because He wanted to, the bruises still dark purple, and we don't see much of each other so there was no asking. Just tied me and got on with it. From the outside it was abuse, from my inside it was giving myself.
    Good luck next week.
    All the best
    T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And he gave of himself to you. If it were abuse he would have been taking rather than giving.

      Delete