Friday, March 28, 2014

The Union of two in Marriage.

The cleaning crew has done their work and the caterers are starting to set up their wares. We're rehearsing our vows with the judge this evening then going down the valley for dinner. It seems like we're following tradition. We hoped to marry on the deck overlooking the valley but we decided to us the great room because there is impending rain and colder temperatures.

I'd like to play today but there are many people coming and going as well as a house full of guests. I think it would relieve the nervousness that is upsetting my stomach a bit. I think it's the party that's getting to me. I think I'll go to my studio to meditate and quiet my mind. Painting is always cathartic.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you both! I hope you are able to stay calm and enjoy the day as it unfolds. --jack

    ReplyDelete