Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Explanations

The Rubber Suit?
It's a full rubber suit made of thick latex that incorporates feet, mitts and hood with only holes for breathing. It is shoulder entry. The zippers meet at the top of the head. The zipper has large enough hole in allow a padlock to pass through. The suit has a rubber flap on the inside under the zipper.

It's a bit of over kill but there is a thick rubber strap across the chest, at the waist, wrists and above the ankles that also lock. I can fit the foot into loose rubber boots for outside wear. There is no access to body parts and the rubber is so thick that vision is completely blocked. I felt claustrophobia the first time I got zipped into it.

Queso Asadaro is a Mexican Cheese that melts very easily. It is very common in the US and inexpensive. I think any milky, easily melted cheese would work. I bet Gruyere would be more tasty and melts nicely.

Writing a recipe for a kinky blog seems hilarious to me. We often joke about hearing big hunky leather tops exchanging recipes in a leather bar while pulsing fuck music pounds in the background. It's one of the reasons I wrote the recipe.

I am working in my studio as much as I can this week. Master is constantly distracting with his frequent demands for sexual release. (What's a slave to do ?) Let's put a grin behind that question (:

We're going to Aspen for a long weekend beginning Friday and coming home the following Tuesday.
It's the second time this winter.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you T both for the info and the recipe. I don't have pulsing fuck music here at the mo so will sort that:)

    Enjoy the slopes -and the demands lol.








    ReplyDelete