Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Storage Box - Answer to Slave

Slave,

Not exactly but I have been in very tight confinement for long periods of time, not like the boy can handle. He loves the shit and his body can handle it. I never could last in tight bondage like he can.

I let him out at about 40 hours. I helped him stand, he stretched his body and walked off to the shower to peel of the rubber. I believe his yoga practice and ability to zone out keeps him from getting stiff or cramping like other people I played with. He can slow his breath and pulse down easily.

He feeds like crazy after 40 hours. He attacked the vegi drawer in the fridge and drank a liter of green tea before he ran outside to see his pets. He came inside and attacked me and my cock and then collapsed on the floor under my feet.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I deleted that post due to "fat fingers" and being distracted.

    I think 40 hours is quite incredible without getting cramps. I can see he needed help standing but I would have thought it would have taken a while to be able to walk after being strapped in as tight as you described.

    Your last paragraph shows he's quite normal however. :)

    ReplyDelete