Sunday, February 22, 2015

Profoundly Cold

I can't be sure when Master bound me in the sleep sack yesterday. I doubt that he could have made it any tighter. Tiny pricks pierced or pressed into my body from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. It was agonizing at first then it seemed that pricking sensation was replaced by the intensity of the bondage and restlessness from being unable to move.  As perspiration began to dampen the ling of the bag, I felt a burning sensation that lasted for the duration of my bondage. Still, I wished for greater sensation.

Master let me out of the bag, taking his time. Release was as erotic as the bondage process. As he loosened each area, pain increased. Movement of the leather abraded my skin and the coolness of the dungeon caused my skin to reticulate. Finally, Master actually picked me up out of the bag with leather sheaved arms and hands at sat me in a nearby chair until I gained enough mental and body presence to stand.  I helped turn the bag inside out and sprayed a powdered disinfectant over the entire surface that turns residue into dust so it can be shaken or vacuumed from the surface.

We went into the house and took a long warm shower together. Master washed me then used H2Ocean to help heal my skin. We slept in clean white linen. I tried to sleep away from him to avoid the pain from what feels like a sunburn but I woke up, my body wrapped in his.

I am profoundly cold today. I cannot seem to warm up. I am tired (I wonder why). I woke to take care of Master then went outside to work until being called into brunch. 

1 comment:

  1. Tiredness often goes with feeling cold. Your body's telling you something. You need to rest a bit.
    That body bag sounds like the best/worst sensation. About how long were you in it eventually? I bet those leather sheave arms and hands felt good.

    ReplyDelete