Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Thanks for the Comments Guys

First, we live near the California Coast in an area where it is sunny most days. Rain and clouds are always welcomed. My slave is outside with his menagerie almost everyday, including rainy cool days.  Our temperatures reach the 70's many days and usually drop into the 40's at night. We can thank the Pacific Ocean for this. His studio has expansive windows with direct sun early in the day and early evening so he is not affected by seasonal affects of winter cloudiness and shorter daylight hours. He's never lonely, even when he is alone. His brain is constantly flooded and spewing with creative thought that only stops when he is completely exhausted.

He only goes to NYC when he absolutely must. He says it is an ant hill of insanity. There are many places to go and many people to meet and befriend. He has a sixth sense when meeting people which, I think, helps him choose his friends.

He knows about the email and asked Christian to block them. He apologized but of course, he has nothing to apologize for. He reminds me of a comment, "you can't control who comes into your life but you can choose which window to throw them out of". It is amazing to me how much he tries to impress upon me that he has chosen me to be his eternal companion. I always thought that I had chosen him.

_________________

The boy is out in the barn coddling his animals. Most of them were caught in the rain earlier this morning. He tries to keep the dogs and horses clean and dry, the rest of them aren't as prone to "rain rot" although, that usually happens when they are outside and uncared for.

Sometimes, he just sits among them talking to them. He's like a St. Francis of Assisi or Dr. Doolittle sometimes.

I removed the hobbles from the boy. He will join the rest of us. He'd been caged for a week. I will remove his belt before dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Since I started reading this blog I've always been under the impression that you chose each other- equally as you're both sure you made the choice individually as it were.
    Your weather sounds dreamy. We have the North Sea to look at here and it could do with some technicolor highlights I can tell you.
    Hope you have a splendid time after the belt comes off.

    ReplyDelete