Thursday, February 27, 2014

Coffee, Tea and Me

Bondage and spanking for an hour were on the menu this afternoon. That what I spun on the Wheel of Misfortune for the day. Master tied me over a bench that we use for a coffee table in the TV room. He settled in for a break from his office with a cup of coffee. He watched some old tape of a Rugby match.

He sent me out earlier to pick a bunch of branches from the fields that he tied in a bundle to form a birch. He gagged me with a ball gag on tore into me with the birch during commercial breaks.

My back end was a bloody mess by the time the hour had passed. I wore an adult diaper after the cleaning the would to keep my butt clean and my jeans free from the blood that seeped from the wounds.

2 comments:

  1. Now that Rugby game should have been on the BBC, you'd have been fine then - no commercial breaks! :)

    ReplyDelete