Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tripping

I'm up a bit early this morning. I barely slept last night. The feeling that I have is that it is Monday. My sense of time is so fucking screwed up. If someone were to ask me what day it is as a measure of my sanity, I would certainly fail.

I saw a video early today on x-tube of a guy who was having a Lori Chastity Cage permanently attached by gluing the locks and filling the key holes with Locktite Red epoxy glue. I looked the glue up on line. The only way to get it to release is to heat with a blow torch and the use a long handled wrench to loosen the bolt.  The way I see it, the guy is screwed unless he want to cut the chastity cage to pieces to get it off.

I wish I had the link to the video some where so I could post.

Master teases me about getting me a reverse P.A. at the base of my cock and a transverse scrotal piercing to do this to me:

 
 
I think it looks hot but it is entire disabling. My experience with my P.A. is the piercings never close again unless you have a surgeon close it. I've expressed that I don't want it done but I have a feeling that Master could "talk" me into it.
 
We're leaving for home today. I'm excited about getting back to work and caring for my fury family. I miss them all.


5 comments:

  1. Maybe I'm squeamish - my immediate thought is "not on your or anyone else's life."
    Perhaps that's just because I'm thinking of the limitations it brings. Chastity x10.

    2 days in the cell would put your mental calendar out. BTW did you do any galleries? I went to one this weekend, a huge piece with industrial diamonds worked into plaster and molten lead, black and white with a gold dipped fern leaf. Stared at it for ages. Have a good flight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know where I was except to say that we went to Salisbury Cathedral and Stonehenge. I had never been there before. We ate at a pub there and then back to South of London to dine with his brother at the family estate. More tomorrow from home.

      Delete
  2. So, you were in Wiltshire. Not been to Stonehenge for years. Sometimes feel as old as that too lol.
    Saw a couple of Gulfstreams heading out transAtlantic yesterday pm. Wondered if one of them was you. Tracked from London Luton I think.
    Nothing but wind and rain here - as you probably know. But, I'm having a bit of a reunion with my old Master soon. Better get into shape!
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the ancient people and then the Vikings and wish that we knew more about them. I'm Danish, Swedish and Dutch so there is a lot of pride in being a descendant of the murdering hoard and slave transporters. (-:

    We were on a Gulfstream. It seemed like a shame to fly with only three crew members and two passengers. The machine was amazing, it's torque is awesome. Meals were excellent. I spent time in the cockpit watching as we swept above the clouds, particularly those on the U.S. east coast that caused turbulence.

    My Grandfather sold the business to Textron Industries, they are the current owners of Cessna. It's curious to fly in something built by a company in which I own stock.

    I'm a bit burned out but I'm determined to stay awake until our regular bed time.
    It's good to be home, as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you were the small yellow icon I watched. That made it a bit personal. You were being followed by a larger icon, AirFrance 380 by the look of it. My flying days were in 4 or 6 seaters so nothing as grand as a Gulfstream.
    I'm planning a trip to the Rijksmuseum in a couple of months, absolutely love the Netherlands and Scandinavia. Spent a summer on the island in Lake Vattern Sweden a few years back picking wild raspberries and cycling round. Went nude bathing at a deserted spot only to find a party of women on bikes pull up as we were coming out of the water- had to stay in going blue! (:

    ReplyDelete