Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Strung up from the rafters.

I thought it would be another quiet evening but as I was leaning against the sofa between Master's leg, I cock feel the filling of his basket against the back of my neck. He leaned forward and wrapped his hands around my neck and face to suffocate me. There was nothing to keep me from struggling except sheer will to enjoy what he was doing to me.

We moved to the bedroom where we now have iron restraints hanging from one of the beams. I have to stand on a block of wood while he attached the restraints to me wrists then step off on to the floor.
I am forced to stand on my toes.

Master played with my tits with his fingers and a few different sets of clamps while using a signal whip to redden my back.

He removed the restraints then bent me over the bed and fucked me. His cock banging into my prostate gland caused me to dribble pre-cum which left me entirely frustrated because I wanted to cum in the worst way. He denied me.


 This picture is from The Arrow TV series.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I think being strung up on your toes is about the absolute best position for erotic play, especially if you have an ankle spreader attached and perhaps a parachute pulled to the floor. Everything is available. My master whipped me in that position all the time although the cane was usually used when bent over a bench. I was left in that position most of the night a couple of times with an occasional visit to keep the back warm with the single tail and to feel that my hands were still warm. It's also a superb position for a long hard kiss. I think the total vulnerability of it turns me on more than anything.

    That Arrow looks a sexy boy. I must see if I can get a disc of that series.

    ReplyDelete