Thursday, February 20, 2014


Wheel of Misfortune

Master found a link to something called The Wheel of Misfortune:  http://www.time2cum.com/wheel.html

He decided to play with the program and then called me into the office to take my chances with the wheel as he modified it.

He made four categories; Bondage, Bondage and Torture, Bondage and Whipping and Bondage and Spanking. On another wheel he put time for activity ranging from 1 to 24 hours. I first spun the activity wheel then the time wheel until we lined up the next nine days. Of course, actual fuck and suck wasn’t optional because we engage in that at least once each day, that is to say, he uses me as his cum receptacle unless he decides to unlock whatever chastity device I am locked and that is now a rare occurrence, so that I can cum.

Bondage
4 hours
Bondage and Whipping
6 hours
Bondage and Torture
6 hours
Bondage and Whipping
18 hours
Bondage and Spanking
1 Hour
Bondage and Torture
1 Hour
Bondage
12 Hours
Bondage and Torture
16 Hours
Bondage
8 Hours

 Master plans to do more programming involving this idea and then publish it.

 
Marriage:

I’ve given Same Sex Marriage a lot of thought over the years. I thought it was stupid at first thinking, why do we need to follow hetero rules. Then I came to think of it as a civil rights and equality issue but didn’t hold much value in the union because every gay man that I new wanted to fuck and run. If they didn’t, I saw them as being clingy and jealous. I have loved people but lost them all for one reason or another. It felt like a natural occurrence to have people die or decide change. I love anyway, I’m not afraid of being hurt. “Love many things” – Van Gogh, “Love is all you need” – Lennon & McCartney.

Maybe that’s why the ranch is so important. A family is building itself among hills and visible distant sparkling lakes. Animals live with and trust us. People gather around our fires. Is there a need for papers to prove our love?
 

Apparently, Among the lawyers and people who hate, we need to legally protect what we are building. There is no other way to do it. Even wills and legal documents can be broken.


I have no problem publicly announcing my love for Ian.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I feel that anyone who knows you doesn't need your public affirmation of love for Ian as that is just as obvious as his love for you. The legal side of it is a bummer - only because I'm bloody minded and tend to buck against being "told" to do what I feel should be up to me to decide. However, if it makes things easier, legal and keeps other peoples' claws off what is yours, gives you both peace of mind, then it makes sense to do it. Same sex marriage, hetero marriage, it's no different. Two people showing their belief and trust in the fact that they are going to have a lifetime relationship with each other.
    Now, that Wheel of Misfortune. 18 hours of bondage and whipping?? 16 of torture?? It'll make interesting reading - I hope. (I hope you survive too :)

    ReplyDelete