Friday, February 14, 2014

Spanking


So in follow-up to being fucked both ways this morning, Master came outside to fetch me. He was dressed in an old army green colored T-shirt, ripped fatigues, elbow length leather gauntlets and his scuffed Grinders carrying a black wooden paddle. The mischievous glint in his dark brown eyes gave way to the fact that I was in for hell. He opened my jacket and pulled up my T-shirt to gain access to my nipples. He clipped a pair of red plastic coated metal spring clamps with off-set jaws on them.

Master led me along by using the tit clamps chain for a leash. He took me to the playroom and tied me over a leather covered pummel with my arms and legs secured to its legs.  He strapped a ball gag in my waiting mouth and pulled my jeans below my knees. He played with my hole and caged cock then began to warm my ass with his hand. The sting from his hand can be more painful that a paddle. Having him spank me with his hands reminds me of my Grandfather and Max. I start to think I smell the cigar smoke in Grandfather’s clothes when he held me close to him while he administered the pre-spanking lecture. It’s weird to look back on it as an erotic activity, especially the cupped slap on the top of my thigh.

Master worked my butt over for a long time. He never hit me hard but the continued light slaps built a level of stimulation that was horribly painful. He continued well after I began to moan and tears that I couldn’t hold back were filling my eyes and then dropping onto the floor. It was just an ass beating for no particular reason other than to get his jollies from giving me pain.

I could see his erect cock through his tattered fatigues. It made me feel that I was being what had drawn me to him in the first place. I was his object to do with as he pleases.

Master ended the ass beating with a crescendo of rapid smacks the made me struggle to get free. Master laughed maliciously. He pumped me full of gobbing lubricant then sunk his cock into me for a long and well-earned fuck, adding his giz to the filth and lube that ran down the inside of my legs. 

I watched a TV series while on the plane called The Arrow. The star of the show went from an out of shape dude to a well-muscled stud during the series. The actor had to have been actually building his body for the show while in the process of taping it. What a fuckin’ dream boat!

One episode was about an insanely evil drug czar. He injected his enemies with a drug that mixed from two syringes. The drug made the victim think they were feeling over powering pain through-out his entire body. The victims went mad and killed themselves to escape the sense of pain.

Hmmm, to a much lesser extent, it sounds interesting?

 

1 comment: