Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Second Trip in the Box

We're a day or two behind on our game schedule but life can't be all play and no work.

I spent 18 hours in The Bondage Box after Master tenderized my ass and upper legs with a flogger.
It made for an interesting feeling when the leather started to dampen with my salty sweat. I was restrained in the box wearing just my birthday suit and a gas mask. A catheter drained away piss.

Large body movement was impossible but I could wiggle my finger and toes.

I think I slept through most of the 18 hours because it seemed to pass quickly and I feel energetic today.

I'm going to be work out od doors today with Butch, Daniel and a Vigneron who is checking the ranch for places to best grow grapes. I'm not totally convinced that I want to do it. At one point, I thought there are too many wineries but I'm reading that the demand is constantly rising. We have an existing cave in which to store wine. We'll see.

The following are pictures that I found on tumbler except the 3rd picture that is from Metalbondnyc.com



metalbondnyc.com

 This is actually an art installation in a gallery.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. 18 hours well spent. Do you have breathing tubes to connect with a face mask in your box as in the story or is there another system? Leather against the skin, I think it's one of the things that convinced me in my leather fetish. So very sensuous.

    Do your hill sides face east or west, I was interested in where you'd grow vines. I know around the old family place in the Var they seemed to be south, south west although some just appeared any old where.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use a CPAP that is commonly used for sleep apnea. The tube is connected to either an Israeli gas mask or leather hood that was designed for forced cigar smoking.

    The ranch is top of a mountain. The drive from the road gains 1000 feet in altitude. The living room faces south and west with ceiling to floor windows. The entrance faces north. The out buildings are north and west of the house. The corrals surround the out buildings. The mountain continues up to the east of the house. The property slopes in all directions. The olive groves are on both sides of the drive. The soil is deep and uncultivated sandy/black loom soil over one of few granite mountains in the area. There is a large aquifer under the mountain. A large cave rests under the mountain across the access road that was formed by a stream that flows over the aquifer to the west toward the Pacific. We can plant in any direction. The drainage is good in all directions but we think we'll be planting toward the west because we get fog and moist air from the pacific. It is cool in the morning with hot sun in the afternoon before the moisture drifts in.

    ReplyDelete