Saturday, February 1, 2014

Home Depot?

I was shopping at a home depot today. A guy helped me that I wanted to take home with me. He was tall, like Master but very thin. He had a buzzed head and huge brown eyes. I'd guess by his complexion that he worked outside quite a bit when not at Home Depot. He was such a turn-on that I couldn't stop starring at him. I could tell that he felt my attraction because he started to shy away from me while remaining quite friendly.

I gave him my card.

Master was in the store looking at padlocks and chains.

"Master, I know I shouldn't be looking at other guys but this guy turned me on almost as much as you do.
He replied "You're not dead just because you're my slave/ Looking is healthy".

"I gave him our card."

"Hmmm", was all he said.

We stopped at a farmer's Market on the way home and bought a bag of Blood Oranges, fresh purple beets and Swiss chard. We didn't tell Pete about the chocolate bar that we shared.



www.metalbondnyc.com MetalbondNYC

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Last time I was over there we stopped at a farmers' market in NC. All that fresh fruit in sizes we don't get over here and so inexpensive. Mind you, I also went for the ice cream. Healthy is fine ...but.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prices depend on the part of the country and season. California is big on produce consumption because many people have a Mediterranean type diet. A lot of produce comes from the Central Valleys and up and down the Pacific Coast, although the drought on the Pacific Coast is devastating farmers. The snow pack in the Sierras, a major source for our water is less than 1/6th of normal. We're experiencing drought. To keep our house safer from forest and grass fires, we're sheering the grass around the buildings which is normally left to grow wild. I love olive trees and that is a good thing because most of them are drought tolerant. I also have a deep water spring and aquifer on my property that is tapped for our use but we still conserve.

    People in the US don't realize how good we have it. Everything is much more expensive in Europe.

    ReplyDelete