Friday, January 31, 2014

All tied up

I've been all tied up for the past bunch of hours. Other than that, normal rarely exists. Master is sweating over something back home so he's leaving for London on Monday. I might make the trip with him.

I'm trying to get as much studio time in as possible but it always get put on the back burner with Dan and Butch off on a short vacation. The "might" in making the trip to London depends on the guys coming back on time.

Metalbondnyc.com Metalbondnyc.com

 Tumblr

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Presume the animals need your attention with Dan not there. Shame if you've got the urge to work right now.
    It's windy here but there's no snow, If you come over bring a raincoat tho:)
    That b/w pic is a big turn on.
    t

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please excuse the expression. I agree, it is a big turn on. He is so fucking pretty!

      I am their primary caretaker when Dan is gone but it is always a labor of love. They give me so much for so little.

      Delete