Friday, January 24, 2014

Skiing and Bondage

Aspen is a cool place. There are a lot of familiar faces on the slopes and around town. We flew in on a private jet so that was par around here. I saw a couple women smoking while skiing, that seemed counter productive. Another hetero couple were coming just short of coitus on the slopes. The town looks like a festival for conspicuous consumer-ship.

I haven't been skiing for over a year. I used to do this sort of thing often before I met Master. I'm sailing of jumps like an old pro and digging a place where I found a lot of bath tubs to hop around on.  I'm going heli-skiing tomorrow with some old friends that we're staying with.

We're looking at real estate while we're here so I'll be out with an agent on Monday. That was a very recent decision. I like Aspen but it could be at any of the resorts. Maybe someplace a bit more low-key.

I slept in chains last night.
I got excited when Master grabbed me by the collar and lectured me about something he heard me say to friends that he wanted me to be circumspect about. In a way, it demonstrated more of a sense of control and maybe even anger, that made me feel hungry for him.

 Tumblr photo

 Tumbler photo
He looks a little like me. I am completely shaved, muscled about like him
but I am very skinny right now.
 
This guy is hot!
 
 




1 comment:

  1. Love that first pic, reminds me of times when I've been "reprimanded"!

    Never been heli-skiing, you must describe the feeling, bet it's intense. You better be keeping up with the diet the doc ordered with all this exercise, in any case have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete