Wednesday, January 8, 2014

They Do Have Normalcy in Their Lives

Well, normal is a matter of perspective. If a mouth full of piss and cum every morning seems normal to you.

I got up early, as usual and went outside to care for the livestock (my pets). It is the best time of the day because they are just waking and starting to move around. They are usually very affectionate before their morning feeding. I'm probably crazy but Greta, one of the horses looks like her belly is swelling a bit. I called the vet out to look at her. He'll be here tomorrow. I think she might be carrying a baby, I hope.

We had sprouted wheat and rice pancakes for breakfast with Maple syrup. They were really dense and tasted good but they settled like bricks in my stomach. It seems a shame to measure Maple syrup in tablespoons instead of pouring it freely so there is a lot around the edge of the plate to sop up with a pancake. Sometimes I think we're a little too health nutty.

I read through a couple art supply catalogues then placed orders before going to my studio. Master was at his desk and on the phone. That's all that we did all day. I went out to call the animals in before cleaning up for dinner. I milked my girl. I've been wasting her milk. I wonder what it would take to make small batches of cheese from it.  There's a woman who makes goat milk cheese near by. I should talk to her about using the milk.

I know this blog is supposed to be about sex so:



 
All images are from Tumblr sites
 
I love kilted men and men wearing skirt-type garments but only
when they are hunky, muscular and masculine.
 
I also like guys in blue collar work clothing. I never legitimately
wore work ware until I moved onto the ranch. It felt like fetish dress
at first because I grew up wearing suits and dress clothes. I never owned
a pair of jeans until my freshman year in college. Can you believe that?


 
This guy is so fucking hot! Almost as hot as Master!
This picture caused me to go to a Western Store to buy a hat.
I even took the picture with me to show the clerks what I wanted.
 
It's so good to be fucked up. It feels so normal to me.

3 comments:

  1. You know, the blog doesn't have to be always about sex. It's good just to touch base and read about the "normalcy". :)
    From what I've had of American cheese you'd do well to try to make some decent stuff. Guys I know are always asking me to bring some English cheese over to them whenever I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny. I don't eat much cheese, when I do I prefer hard cheeses from Italy, soft cheeses from France and blue cheese from the US. I love a semi-hard goat cheese from Wisconsin that is aged with a wrapping of cedar. Most people here rely on cheese that they find in plastic wrap at a super market. There is plenty of rarity in specialty markets but they cost more. A good Stilton can fetch $25.00 a pound. I think one of the problems is that we Americans like mass produced foods although we're developing a taste for more interesting flavors thanks to Food Networks on Television.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's also funny is ..so do I. Soft Franco-Italian blue cheese like Campazola and a good French brie are among my favourites although I don't think you can beat a strong Cheddar from Somerset. The village of Stilton isn't that far from here, served with Port it goes down a treat. Goats cheese, not for me though.

    ReplyDelete