Sunday, January 5, 2014

Art Days

I worked in my studio yesterday and today. I'm just a naked steel collared slave wielding paint at my canvas. Master does not make demands of me when I am working except to stop long enough to sit with the family for meals.

I don't often spend two days in a row painting. I'm letting the play lists in my IPod play, which changes my cadence from time to time. Master comes in to talk and watch me work. Sancho and Panza lie on the edge of the carpet most of the time that I work. Sancho has some bright green pain on his tail.

I started another project today and I'm thinking of building a gallery/studio where our land touches the road at the bottom of our mountain too. I want to run that past Master, banker and town planner over the next week so I've been thinking of ways that it could make a positive impact on the town's people.

I writing this early today so I can wind down and serve Master with a proper mind set.


 
This is not my work. I found it on tumbr and like it.
It reminds me of a movie that we watched on Hulu last week
called "The Man from Earth". It's essentially a commentary on
human development and how we USE religion.
I recommend that you watch it.
 
 
 
 
From Tumblr
 
Great Bondage!
Simple, Effective and Painful.
I like to think the guy wears a collar and
has clamps on his man tits.
 

 
Tumblr picture
 
 
I've never been staked out on the ground.
I get my brand renewed in June. I'd love to be
staked outside before and after instead of just laying on a table.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Are you thinking of letting others display work in the gallery if it gets built? It sounds a great idea even if it's just for your own use.
    I wasn't sure when I read your blog about getting branded, in as much as I shrank back from it. I've wondered about that and the implant capsule, was it simply GPS? Did that first one go wrong?
    Sorry, too many questions. The bondage is painful, yes. Your shoulders ache after 5 minutes, after an hour you don't know which way to turn to alleviate the pain which goes right through your body. Simple but very effective. Being staked out - a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete