Monday, January 13, 2014

Crazy Stuff and visiting slave


I came out of the shower all fresh after fuck and giz.  Master handed me a box that came UPS some time ago. It contained a black and white and orange prison uniforms. Yahoo! Inmate was emblazoned on the back and down the legs. Canvas shoes complete the uniform.

A guy named Steven came up the drive to play slave for a week. Not again… this happens every now and then but they never want what they think they want and leave early.

Master and Christian “entertained” him while I went to my studio to work. I got onto the Internet for a while to do some shopping for myself. I bought a couple kilts and all the kit that goes with them and then found a site called Utilikilts that makes kilts for work. I guess I went a little mad with the American Express card. Kilts are really hot looking. Here are the catalogue pictures.

 

Gratuitous cute picture from the web that came up when I did a search for kilts.

usakilts.com


Fire Fighters Memorial Kilt

usakilts.com


Heather Kilt

http://www.utilikilts.com/


Utilikilt



Gladiator kilt that I ordered from Ebay UK last week. Master wear kilts from time to time. His monster v-shape funneling into a gladiator kilt drives me horny to my wits end.



Gratuitous picture from the web of the way I would like to play today, but I know Master is occupied in other ways today.

Master came to the studio to summon me. I hadn’t gotten started painting at that point. The visitor was standing at ease in the middle of the room. Master ordered me “at ready”. I squatted with one leg kneeling and the other foot flat on the floor, waiting to respond to his next order. He signaled me to squat with my hands crossed behind my back. It is a position that he prefers over kneeling because I am at his crotch height and ready to serve him orally if he chooses to use me.  He ordered Steven to do the same. Steven's leg muscles started to give out. His entire body began to tremble and he eventually fell to his knees.

Master ordered me to stand with my hands above my head and turn slowly so that Steven could see the brand on my ribs and mirroring tattoo. Master told Steven to inspect my Groethal Chastity Device and feel its weight. My wrists are still red from playing yesterday and my back still bares the marks and scares from previous beatings. Master stood up and wrapped his hands around my face and neck, blocking my breath until I nearly passed out. He held me so that I wouldn’t fall then turned me around on put his mouth over my mouth and nose, once again blocking my breath. He held me in his arms as I faded.

Master directed Steven to respond to the question”, if you became a slave, would you give yourself to me without limits as my slave has?” then told him he had better think about it seriously during his stay.

After I recovered he ordered me to stand at quiet, meaning that I stand at ease with my nose touching the wall. It is bondage without physical restraints that is more restrictive than physical bindings.

Master ordered Steven to stand at quiet next to me. Master and Christian left to do other things.

Steven was quiet for a while then wanted to talk.  I stood without responding to him and he finally got the message. Master made me stand there until Pete announced lunch. He left Steven standing. He told Steven that he was being punished for talking while at a quiet position so he would not be invited to lunch.

I went to work after lunch while Steven stood at quiet for most of the afternoon before he was called in to Master’s office.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That description made me physically hot with rapid breathing, trying to make my mind up as to whether I'd make the grade. I think I'd fail dismally at this point but then with a Master such as yours to be devoted to maybe I'd be able to man up.

    Kilts, och ay, went to an all kilt wedding not so long ago, probably the only wedding I've been to where both parties were in skirts (tho don't ever say that to a Scot).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Master starts in with the rules then has a "man-up fast" policy. If he doesn't like the attitude, you're out on the street fast. I guess I must have passed during my 30 day incarceration.

    I was surprised to see so many Kilt manufacturers in the US. I also got a t-shirt that says "what's under the kilt".

    ReplyDelete