Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fantasy from Star Trek


 

Many years ago, I saw a Star Trek episode that featured Captain Kirk, Ohura and Dr. Leonard McCoy. I don’t remember much about the episode except that they were being held captive in a room. They didn’t know who their captor was. The three characters were wearing wide belts that caused pain every time they did something the captor didn’t like.

Being a pervy kid, the belts, the pain they caused and the control they exerted on the characters turned me on to the point that I had to cover my crotch with a pillow while watching it to hide my erection from the other people in the room. From that day on, it was one of my favorite kinky fantasies that were buried along with everything that had taken my libido to new heights.

Some time ago, I found a police equipment site that developed and sold Stun Belts. I tried to order one but the company only sold them to verifiable law enforcement agencies. I tied a few places but got the same response from every company that I tried so I gave up on the idea and buried it in the back of my mind again along with everything that I thought I would never experience. I don’t recall that I ever mentioned the fantasy to Master.

My friends treated me to sensations from their stun equipment. They are heavily into electrical stimulation. One of them is actually an electrical engineer with a talent for designing and building electrical torture devices to use on his boi.

My friend the electrician wrapped the belt around my waist just above the hip bone so that I couldn’t slide it down to escape it. The belt closes with heavy duty Velcro. A steel cable is threaded through and around the belt then locked. Removal is impossible. Master stood ready waiting to catch me as my friend pushed the button on the remote control that triggered the belt to shoot a 50,000 volt stun throughout my body that lasts eight seconds. It feels like an eternity. The experience cured me of that fantasy in a hurry.

The electrical engineer modified the belt so that he is able to lower the voltage so that it is less devastating.  He demonstrated his modification at lower power. I found the lower levels tolerable, in a pervy way, so that it could be used as a toy. Master tried the belt. He felt the maximum stun but did not respond to it so violently and enjoyed the lower levels of stimulation. He asked our friend if he could build one for his use with the same kind of modification.

We have an appointment to view a couple more properties this afternoon before we head to the airport to catch our flight home. We’ve had a great time here in Aspen. We got to feel a little real winter and made two or three runs each day. Night life is varied more than what we usually experience since we didn’t go to any gay bars. We fed well and enjoyed a few drinks along with bumping in to old and new friends. We saw a handful of celebrities who were trying to remain anonymous and a couple politicians who weren’t.

I got tied up a couple times. The most interesting was a reproduction I found on my Tumblr account.




I was left tied for several hours. I enjoyed the position because it was secure and still comfortable. My friend’s boy was tied similarly. I have a new favorite position!
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Less devastating sounds good! I'm always wary of electro above the waist but in the right hands?:) I found the motion detector setting on mine the worst, ramps itself up with every jolt. 8 seconds?! no wonder you needed to be caught.
    Have you seen those Objectifier pics on Metalbond (Tues)? They are so erotic. I have to try the ice block.
    Sounds as if you had a great time over the weekend, glad no casts needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old Star Trek was pretty kinky. I remember one where Captain Kirk and crew were captured, chained to a wall with iron shackles and fitted with obedience collars! That episode was my favorite.

    Nice rope work!
    slavejack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Electricity is fun, we have several units including one called a Shock Box. It has several adjustments but it can be somewhat undependable at times. You can set it so that it is erotic then suddenly it will generate a real jolt. If you play with it anticipating that something unexpected could happen it's like playing an electrical version of Russian Roulette.

    Objectifier's personal on Recon was the reason that Master ran an ad looking for subs who wanted to experience objectified. That is how I met him. He tried to duplicate the top picture. I lasted about ten minutes before I started to want out.

    ReplyDelete