Monday, January 20, 2014

Beat up but exhilarated

How many days was it? It seemed endless but it wasn't quite as horrible as it sounds. There is no draft in that room except air that comes through the ventilation system.

I can't guess why Master decided I needed some "object" time. I've got to tell you that every time I came in to see me that he a rock hard cock with a pre-cum spot in his jeans. The idea of me chained, helpless and completely at his mercy turns both of us into horned up crazy animals.

He beat me with his belt a couple times until I would have done anything to get him to stop and then he'd be so hot that he fucked me in either end. I could piss in the room because there is a drain that flows outside into a stone lined culvert that eventually runs into a creek that eventually runs into the ocean. He let me use the toilet and let me take a shower. He made meal time hard with a dog bowl and my hands restrained behind my back or at my sides. He laughed as he watched me struggle. He said "you make a piss poor dog". Of course the smell of his piss in the bowl made that statement appropriate.

"Our greatest strength lies in the gentleness and tenderness of our heart" - Rumi

Yeah! Being Master's property can be a rough deal but when all is said and done...

It's dinner time and I need to be with my family then spend some serious time in the hot tube with Master and a glass of red wine.

 
 

3 comments:

  1. "Object time" obviously has it's advantages then. It's hard to equate you're quote from Rumi with what you physically went through but mentally I would imagine you were both there.
    I'd settle for the red wine and hot tub, but then that's me. Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a guy on Tumblr the spouts a lot about objectifying people. He talks about it as a lifetime situation for the "object", which is the lowest on the "Boi, Slave, Object" scale. If an "Object" were truly not human, as he says, the Dom would have no conscience or compassion, much less love. That is not the case in our relationship. Master is sadistic when we play but the trust that gives me an ability to play at being an object without being mentally or physically damaged comes from Love for each other and tenderness that we share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly believe that if a Master or Top can't be sadistic while playing the scene becomes flat and meaningless, after a time at least. It's the trust that makes it all work, trust on both sides that makes the top feel as safe as the slave/bottom, and that can only really come either from love for each other or at least a very high regard.

    ReplyDelete