Thursday, January 2, 2014

New years in the Box

This may be poorly written but I hope you enjoy it any way.


The Box

New Year’s Eve felt like a day that was all about me. I woke up earlier than all the other guys on the ranch and finished the morning chores well before anyone began to stir.  The chores never feel like a chore for me. I love slipping into my dirty Wellies and shoveling out the barns.  I like the smell of the animals and I like the way they mill around impatiently waiting to be let outside. They give me slobbering kisses when I fill their feed troughs.

I went into cleanup and prepare myself for Master who was still in bed snoring. I slipped in bed beside him and he wrapped his arms and legs around then falls silent again. I fell asleep myself to be wakened by his demand for service and to be his cum receptacle as he sometimes calls me. We showered together so that I could scrub and massage his back and legs then dressed to meet the others for breakfast. Master told me to eat very lightly.

I lay on a massage table, my extremities bound to the corners. Master used a straight blade to remove the little body hair that I’ve grown and then skinned my scalp smooth as a baby’s behind. He keeps me bare most of the time. The first time that he took is blade to me was terrifying. I was sure that he would cut me. That was just another experience that taught me not to anticipate what Master can and will do.
He shaved every hair from my body without a nick or cut. Needless to say, I no longer fear his razor.

I remained nude throughout the day. I had Kefir with extra protein for lunch and dinner while the guys ate salads at steaks.

It was 10: pm when Master called me into the bedroom playroom.  He spread lubricant all over my body then helped me get into a rubber cat suit with a zippered crotch. He pulled my cock through the zipper.
After lubing rubber the cat suit, he started to help me get into a second covering, which was entered from the shoulder. I was shaking with fear and excitement. Once in the suit with the shoulders zipped, I lay on the table again while Master inserted a catheter.  The suit has integrated feet, gloves and hood. The hood has mouth and nose tubes. Once properly locked in two layers of rubber, Master lead me to the Gallery. 

Master guided me into the box so that my back touched the back of the box. Master knelt in front of me and began fastening the straps around my body. I was so excited and frightened that I can’t begin to describe the process of being bound in the box; I only know that I could not move anything except my fingers and toes. I don’t recall everything that had happened up to that point. It was weird to be in such a mental state. I’m sure my entire body was flooded with endorphins that confused my senses. Before closing the box, Master connected tubes to the catheter, nose and mouth. Once the box was closed, I felt a rush of warm air being pumped rhythmically through my nose into my lungs. I imagined in was a respirator. Eventually, cool drops of water entered my mouth through the mouth tube. 

Master had locked me into my box. A fantasy generated by a story that I read on www.metalbondnyc.com was coming true for me.

I eventually started to calm down to the point that I could feel and sense what I had gotten myself into.
The sounds that filled my head were my heart beating and the breathing machine that sent a constant stream of air into my nose and then the return of air into the box as I expelled the air. The cushioning in the box was soft and enveloping but at the same time, supportive. It was true; I was bound so that I was immobile but comfortable. Nothing was overly tight and nothing pinched. I wasn’t gagged. I could move the tube in my mouth with my tongue and I could suck on it to get more water if I wanted it. I felt no need to relieve myself; the catheter had prevented the need for that. I could feel nothing in my groin except a sense that I might occasionally have an erection that deflated itself, depending on what I was thinking.

Boredom set in, the thrill of bondage in the box turned into a feeling of “been there, done that, now let’s move on to something new”.  I had no choice so there was no use in even thinking about it. I was in my box for as Master wanted me there. I felt good about that. I am lucky to have such a person take control of my life and do things that other boys like me will never experience.

I sometimes thought of things that I’ve experienced and sometimes thought of new things that I’d like to try. I thought of ways to my current situation more intense. I remembered the guy in the story on Metalbond and how he was slowly fucked via a metal butt plug and electro magnet. I suddenly felt that I was missing that experience and wanted to somehow communicate that to Master. But, I wouldn’t even if I could.

I slept and woke, slept and woke. Listened to my heart beat and my forced breathe. I fantasized and criticized my behavior and thought of ways I could better serve Master. I smiled a lot because of my sense of contentment with my life. I even cried when my emotions became too much to bare.  Much happens in isolation, not to mention that it opens the mind up to let feelings and thoughts flow without judgment.

The box opened. The rush of room temperature air chilled me. I didn’t really want to get out at that moment. I asked “longer?” Master said “NO! You’ve been in there long enough for the first try”. He removed the mask and unzipped the hood then stood above while I was still restrained. He opened his old leather jeans and shoved his hard cock down my throat and almost immediately discharged himself. Master immediately released me from the straps and helped me to my feet. Out of curiosity, I looked at the clock that hung near the door. It said 4:10. I felt disappointed at being in the box for only six hours.
Master corrected me; he said it had been nearly 30 hours. As I said earlier, all of my senses deceived me during my imprisonment. I laughed at myself but still felt like I would be more than glad to spend more time in the box. I can only hope that I am this eager next time, especially if it is a longer session. Sometimes we use the thrill after the first time.

1 comment:

  1. You are one lucky guy and I won my bet with myself. As soon as there was no blog I imagined you inside the box and that's exactly where you were. Perhaps you could describe the restraint system in the box sometime. You didn't have the straight jacket, is that for next time?
    Thanks for the description, funny how solitary darkness can distort your feelings of time.
    T

    ReplyDelete